Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Motivational-ish Tuesday

I have no motivation today. Zip. Zero. Nada.

Someone come push me out of this chair. I need to go for a jog, work on a wreath, clean for company tonight, and wash my greasy hair...Totally not feeling it. 

Maybe a few Pinterest pictures will motivate me...hopefully, you too, if you're needing it.







Ok, I'm getting up. If you see me on any sort of social media, call me out. Tell me to get my ass to work. See you lovelies tomorrow!

Don't forget to:
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

post signature

5 comments:

Honeybee GB said...

so motivating. I like the one that speaking about "commitment."

-http://herweightlossdiary.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

Speaking of wreaths... do you have an Etsy shop?

ShellyBelly said...

Love those! My favorite is "Excuses don't burn calories". Gonna start using that one!!

ShellyBelly said...

Love those! My favorite is "Excuses don't burn calories". Gonna start using that one!!

ShellyBelly said...

Love those! My favorite is "Excuses don't burn calories". Gonna start using that one!!