Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Whole30 Menu

Sorry for the hiatus once again. Life calls. 

Ok, so I had a few people who were interested in what my Whole30 Menu looked like for a day. Here's an example:
-Breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs with homemade salsa and a slice {or 2} of bacon
-After workout snack: Advocare Muscle Gain and 5 strawberries
-Lunch: Tuna {with mustard, celery, boiled egg mixed in} on celery sticks, baby carrots, and an apple or grapes}
-Dinner: Grilled chicken, sauted squash and zucchini, and garlic roasted broccoli

That's it. 
The Whole30 really only encourages 3 big meals a day. If for some reason I got really hungry in between Lunch and Dinner, I would try to chug-a-lug some water. If that didn't work, {and I was truly hungry} I would eat a handful of almonds. 

This post is short and sweet today. Pinky promise I'll be back tomorrow in all of my sarcastic glory. 


post signature

3 comments:

Kate said...

You're doing the whole30? That's awesome! How did you get started? I'm toying with the idea of doing it and I hopped around the whole9 site today...there's a lot of info to wade through and I got tired so I decided I'd research it more later. :-P

Almond Tea said...

Thanks for sharing your experience. I am day 4 into Whole 30. With prep, it isn't so bad.

Kimmyyy83 said...

ill break your pinky! you better! :) haha i kid.

I totally feel you!